TURN YOUR FINGERTIPS INTO FASHION STATEMENTS WITH A WARDROBE OF SENSATIONAL SHADES.
From top to bottom, left to right, the shades are: Rosa Rosa, Sizzling Taupe, Wild Blue – Wicked Green, Pure Red, Ultra Violet – Enchanted Garnet, Purple Passion, Mega Fuchsia – Frozen Fantasy, Hot Coral, Chocolate Crave – Fuchsia Flame, Oyster Cult, Violet Diva.
Designed by Tom Pecheux, world-renowned makeup artist and Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director. Tom combined today’s top trends with timeless classics-all the colors he prefers for photo shoots and fashion shows. Formulated with True Vision™ technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary.
- Rich, glossy with an intense, mirror-like high shine.
- Fast-drying. Long-wearing.
- High-pigment, high-impact brilliance in 3 effects: creme, pearl and shimmer.
- True Vision™ technology takes ordinary color and makes it extraordinary.
- Choose from a multi-faceted spectrum of modern and timeless shades.
- Resists chipping-even in water.
- High coverage that won’t fade, dull or streak, even in strong sunlight.
Nail Lacquer has really become a fashion statement like a must have accessory. This collection compliments the runway trends we saw for Spring 2011 and comes in a range of soft and bold shades to capture your favorite look.
Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder
The NEW Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquers will be available in Singapore on 1st April 2011 at all Estée Lauder counters. Each bottle will retail at S$26. All information above are extracted from Estée Lauder’s website.
Which are the colours you are liking? For me, I must say Sizzling Taupe and Frozen Fantasy caught my attention most.