Hello everyone, when I reviewed the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill In 24 Smokey Copper, 25 Rusted Gold & 28 Red Platine last month, many have requested for looks using them. Some wanted a work friendly look with Rusted Gold and some wanted a look combining Smokey Copper and Red Platine.
In this post, I have combined Smokey Copper and Red Platine for an everyday, work-friendly look for you.
Before anyone shouts at me, please note that the term “work-friendly” is very broad depending on which industry you are in. My friend, who used to be in the hotel industry wasn’t allowed red nails, coloured hair or any loud accessories. But in my field of work, anything goes so long it’s presentable.
Nothing too heavy for this look, natural looking skin-like foundation is perfect for work. I am using the new Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup in this look. Have anyone tried it yet? I like how weightless it feels on the skin and how easily it blends – a full review will soon follow.
As we all know, Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill eyeshadows are extremely pigmented thus choosing the right brush for application is important. If you want a lighter, day-time look, you should go for a big, fluffy eyeshadow brush. These eyeshadows are brilliant for work because they lasts so well, from 9 to 6 and maybe happy hour after work – they don’t smudge nor fade.
- Use a big, fluffy eyeshadow brush to pick up Red Platine, apply it all over the lids.
- You can use the same big, fluffy brush to pick up Smokey Copper and apply it to the outer 1/3 of the eyes.
- Try not to apply the eyeshadows too high up into the crease as this will look more dramatic (unless that’s what you want to achieve, you can always add more Smokey Copper to define the outer V of your eyes).
- Use a blending brush to soften outline of the eyeshadows.
- Briefly brush over the intersection of Smokey Copper and Red Platine to blend the two shades.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Apply a black eyeliner to upper lash line and wing it out slightly – this is optional, if you find it too dramatic for work, you can skip this step).
- Apply a black eyeliner to the outer 1/3 of your lower lash line, this will help open the eyes and make them appear bigger.
- Apply some mascara and false eyelashes if needed.
I love contoured cheeks for work, quick and easy with only 1 product – the Giorgio Armani Écailles Face & Cheeks Duo Palette.
- Apply blush shade along the hollows of cheeks and blend upwards, towards the apples of your cheeks.
- Use the highlight shade to illuminate cheek bones.
My trusty, go-to Dolce Vita NARS Lipstick.
Thank you for looking, happy Sunday.
Note: I will not be including any pictures of products used from now on as my wordpress space is running low. Hope you understand.
Giorgio Armani Light Master Makeup Primer
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup
Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Compact Foundation
Chanel Perfect Brows
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Manicure in Honey Glaze
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Black Line
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in #24 Smokey Copper
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in #28 Red Platine
Benefit They’re Real Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
Giorgio Armani Écailles Face & Cheeks Duo Palette
Shiseido Benefiance Lip Treatment
NARS Lipstick in Dolce Vita