This month, Femme Boulevard brings you our Everyday Look.
I like to keep my everyday look simple and fresh. If I have some extra time on hand, I may add a little more eyeshadow but usually I have about 15 – 20 minutes to get ready – and this is pretty much the look you see me in almost every time.
Neat and groomed brows with neutral eyeshadow shades, false eyelashes is a must for me, lightly contoured cheeks with a hint of blush and some lip colour. I carry a darker lip colour in my bag, just in case I need to add some drama for the night – like I always say, lip colour changes a look instantly.
I like to keep it simple for face and there’s no one product I use everyday. There are a few I reach out for most of the time which includes, The Body Shop Moisture White™ Shiso BB Serum Inside, Clarins Skin Illusion, RMK Liquid Foundation, Lancôme Teint Miracle, Diorskin NUDE, Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation and many more.
It depends on my mood, the weather, my program of the day and my skin’s condition.
And remember to apply a generous layer of sun screen before leaving home. I prefer a lighter and more watery sun screen during the day, especially under my makeup – I usually go for Clarins UV Plus | HP Day Screen, either the neutral or tinted. Shiseido Multi-Defense UV Protector and Perfect UV Protector are also my favourites.
Very simple and neutral, I reach out for my INGLOT neutral palette most of the time because it’s so convenient and there is all the colours I need.
- After filling in brows, I apply M330 (a matte ivory) all over my lids as a base.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Apply black eyeliner to outer corners of upper lids and blend with M329 (a matte deep brown) to soften line.
- Apply a sheer wash of P409 to lids and blend to soften edges – depending on the shape of your eyes, I stop just above my double eye lids.
- Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.
- Put on some false eyelashes if needed – it’s a wake up call for me, I need them.
There’s no specific contouring and blush shades I stick to, I tend to rotate and try different ones every few days. Some times, a little darker and dustier but most of the time, light and bright like this look.
- Use Benefit Dallas to contour – just below cheek bones and blend upwards.
- Apply Benefit Hervana on apples of the cheeks.
- Remember to apply some highlighter - NARS Albatross is one of my favourites.
Natural pink or pink nudes are my staples because they go with pretty much all my outfits. They are low maintenance and peaceful to the eyes, great for work.
Thank you for looking.
Clarins UV Plus | HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 – Tinted
Lancôme Mat Miracle 24H Long Wear & Comfort Satin Light Creator
Lancôme Teint Miracle Natural Light Creator – Bare Skin Perfection Translucent Loose Powder
Chanel Perfect Brows
Benefit Speed Brow
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
INGLOT Eyeshadows in M330, P409 and M329
Benefit BAD Gal Extra Black Waterproof Eye Pencil
Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash (sample)
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
Dior Lip Glow
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 57 Aventure
Bobbi Brown Pink Valentine
Pull & Bear