Already available in the US and the UK, the full collection of Burberry Beauty will be making its way to beauty halls in Singapore soon.
The makeup collection took its inspiration from the functional and protective trench coat as well as the relaxed, natural style of the Burberry clothes. The inclement British weather has set the tone of the colour palette. “We have been inspired by our beautiful stormy, cloudy, misty, hazy skies followed by the gentle glow of the British sun,” according to Christopher Bailey, Creative Director of Burberry.
This means you won’t find any garish, over-the-top shades. Think Alexa Chung or Emma Watson, who’s the face of Burberry Prorsum.
“I really started thinking about Burberry makeup when we were working on the show several years ago. I was looking at all the different ways the Burberry girl expressed herself and it was the only element missing when you circled her world and her attitude,” says Christopher Bailey on the decision to start a makeup line for the brand. True to form, Bailey and his team have worked on every aspect – from the amazingly silky textures to the oversized check textures emblazoned on all the powders. Even the sleek packaging would be something hard to throw away after you’re done with the product.
Here is a list of products, available shades and their prices.
- Luminous Fluid Foundation (9 shades) S$77
- Luminous Compact Foundation (9 shades) – S$80
- Warm Glow (4 shades) – S$68
- Light Glow (5 shades) – S$61
- Sheer Eyeshadow (20 shades) – S$46
- Eye Definer Eye Shaping Pencil (5 shades) – S$33
- Effortless Mascara Volumising Lash Enhancer (1 shade) – S$48
- Lip Cover (20 shades) – S$43
- Lip Glow (11 shades) – S$39
- Lip Definer (6 shades) – S$33
- Beauty Brush – S$97
What will you be getting when Burberry Beauty finally arrives in Singapore?