Take a glimpse at the Les Fleurs D’ete de Chanel For Summer 2011 makeup collection. Isn’t it too beautiful to miss? This collection includes a fabulous range of products that will keep you up with the hot summer trends. From forest green eyes to bright yellow nails – Peter Philips drew some inspiration from a marvelous sunny fantasy and as a result, Les Fleurs D’ete de Chanel emerged.
LES 4 OMBRES Quadra Eyeshadow
- Lilium – consists of deep green, light green, grey and beige
OMBRES CONTRASTE DUO Eyeshadow Duo
- Khaki – Discret – deep green, soft green
INIMITABLE WATERPROOF Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel (Repromote)
- Noir – black
LE VERNIS Nail Colour (Limited Edition)
- Mimosa – lemon yellow
- Beige Pétale – beige rose
- Morning Rose – rose
SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL Moisturizing Bronzing Powder (Limited Edition)
- Bronze Coral – deep beige with coral highlight
- Bronze Rose – natural beige with rose highlight
STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-Lasting Eyeliner (Limited Edition)
- Rose Platine – silvery rose
VITALUMIÉRE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 (Repromote)
- Beige – Sable – sandy beige
LÉVRES SCINTILLANTES Glossimer (Limited Edition)
- Aurore – light orange with pink shimmer
- Pink Peony – pink
- Pensée – pink coral with gold shimmer
The Les Fleurs D’ete de Chanel For Summer 2011 makeup collection will premiere on May 20 in most countries. The entire collection will be available exclusively at Isetan Scotts on May 3.
What caught your attention? I am thinking of Lilium Eyeshadow Quad, maybe all 3 of the nail polishes, Rose Platine Eyeliner and perhaps the bronzing powder. What about you?