Hello everyone, today, I have a look featuring several products from Giorgio Armani.
Not sure if you noticed but I missed out some blending on the lip liner, ops, so sorry about that – it wasn’t so obvious in real life but noticeable when I reviewed the photos. This look is very simple, partly because the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill are intense and extremely blendable. I am loving the blush duo too.
This smokey eye look is ideal for going out at night, parties, dinners or whenever you want to doll up for an event – I love it because it’s not a set of typical black smokey eyes but one with a twist.
Simple and natural looking is key because we want the focus on the eyes and lips.
The method I have used here may not be suitable for those with puffy eye lids; because I have used a lighter shimmery shade on the crease, this may enhance the puffiness of your lids. If you have puffy lids, try using the lighter shade only around your inner lids.
- There is no need to prime lids when using Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill (for me at least). They lasts extremely well without creasing nor fading.
- Apply #20 Obsidian Black all over the lids, stop just below the crease.
- Use #23 Madre Perla to soften the edges of #20 Obsidian Black.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Line 2/3 of outer lower lash line with the same black eyeliner, smudge with #20 Obsidian Black.
- Use a silver eyeliner to line inner 1/3 of lower lash line and blend to smooth out the line.
- Apply mascara and false eyelashes if needed.
I used the blush from Giorgio Armani Écailles Face & Cheeks Duo Palette to contour cheek bones and blend upwards. Apply highlighter from the duo on cheek bones.
For this look, I think you can choose any colours from nude pink, nude beige to red but I have chosen a mauve tone gloss to go along with it.
- Line and shape lips with a matching lip pencil (I didn’t have one so I have used one that doesn’t match – ekk!!)
- Fill in lips with a nude lip colour – you can leave it as that or apply some gloss over.
- I layered Giorgio Armani Gloss d’Armani in Pink 511 over for a deeper set of lips.
Thank you for looking, hope you like this look.
Bobbi Brown BB Cream
Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder
Chanel Perfect Brows
Shu Uemura Eyebrown Manicure in Honey Glaze
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
YSL Touche Éclat
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 87 Silver Light
Inglot Eyeshadow in M330
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in #20 Obsidian Black
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in #23 Madre Perla
Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Princess Lee False Eyelashes in 720黑
Giorgio Armani Écailles Face & Cheeks Duo Palette
Ettusais Lip Essence Stick
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 2C
MAC Lipstick in Lazy Day
Giorgio Armani Gloss d’Armani in Pink 511
Chanel Le Vernis in 513 Black Pearl