Hello everyone, today I have a pretty fresh look for you with brown, blue on the nails and a little aqua.
This is a very simple look with a twist – the aqua at center of my lids. It’s ideal for those of you who wants to add a bit of colour but not on the entire lid. Because of the way my lids are, the aqua hue can only fully be seen when I look down – which is kind of the point. You can always replace the aqua shade with gold or pink to suit your taste.
Hope you like this simple look and let me know what you think.
Natural yet with a bit more coverage – I am breaking out on my forehead and chin area, could be due to the lack of water, the heat and maybe the time of month is drawing closer. I have applied a thin layer of BB cream on top of my makeup base for that extra glow and coverage before my foundation.
Featuring Lunasol Petal Pure Eyes in EX 02 Fresh Coral for this look and I kept it very simple, exactly how I would do a set of day-time smokey eyes. I am trying to grow my brows thicker and have filled them in fuller and darker in this look to match my new hair colour.
- Prep lids with a brown-taupe cream shadow – this will enhance the eyeshadow colour, making my eyes look more sparkly and three-dimensional.
- Apply cream shade under brow bones.
- Apply brown shade across the lids and stop just under the crease.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Apply a brown eyeliner along the upper lash line and blend to soften with brown shade.
- Apply brown shade to outer 2/3 of lower lash line.
- Apply pink shade to inner 1/3 of lower lash line.
- Lastly, apply aqua shade to center of lids, try not to blend – pat it on and blend edges lightly.
- Apply mascara and false eyelashes if needed.
Glowing cheeks, subtle but add a pop of colour to the face.
- Contour sides of cheeks to enhance cheek bones.
- Apply a pink blush to the apples of cheeks.
- Apply highlight to highest point of cheeks.
Any colour that suits your taste. I have chosen a beige-pink for this look to match my cheeks. Try to use a lip colour with a similar undertone as your choice of blush to complete this look.
Thank you for looking.
Lancôme La Base Pro
Lancôme UV Expert GN-Shield BB Complete
Lancôme Teint Miracle Natural Light Creator – Bare Skin Perfection Foundation
Lancôme Teint Miracle Natural Light Creator – Bare Skin Perfection Translucent Loose Powder
Chanel Perfect Brows
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Manicure in Honey Glaze
Lunasol Palette Concealer
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
Lunasol Petal Pure Eyes in EX 02 Fresh Coral
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Lord It Up
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 24L
Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in 01 Black
Ardell False Eyelashes in 120 Demi Black
Lunasol Shading Cheeks in 01 Natural Beige
Lunasol Illuminating Highlight in 02 Sheer Beige
Lunasol Glowing Powder Cheeks in EX02 Pure Pink
Kiehl’s Eucalyptus Lip Relief
MAC Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare
Lunasol W Gloss Lips In EX 01 Beige x Light Pink
Lunasol EX02 Navy