YOUR SKIN, ONLY BETTER
Skin Illusion is now available as a loose powder foundation, offering the coverage of a foundation and the lightness of a loose powder, with pure, mineral radiance and the skincare benefits of plants.
Luminosity & a bare skin effect
- An incredibly beautiful, smooth complexion with a transparent finish > Pink opal mineral powder
- Energizing and hydrating benefits > Pink algae plant extract
Radiance, comfort, protection
- Radiant skin in any circumstance > Light-Optimizing+ complex
- Comfortable skin > Clarins exclusive Plant Micropatch®
- Skin is protected all day long > Extracts of white tea and succory dock-cress
- Luxurious and ingenious > A wonderfully so brush built into the lid
- 11 pure shades in perfect affinity with the skin that deliver exceptional hold > Pigments coated with an amino acid of plant origin
Comes in 4 shades: 103 Ivory, 105 Nude, 108 Sand and 110 Honey.
Retails at S$62 for 13g of product, made in France. Available from 1 September 2012.
Thank you for looking.
I had been wanting to try a new loose powder. Thanks for the post. I went to counter last night to check out the Skin Illusion Loose powder after reading your post.
The loose powder weren’t on display yet as SA mentioned that not all the shades are in stock yet.
Love the lightweight texture! The packaging is pretty unique with the brush attached. I picked up the loose powder in shade103.
You are most welcome!!
I haven’t tried out mine yet but yes, I think the packaging is pretty awesome and handy =)
Do you pair it with your Diorskin Nude Foundation?
I will be picking a bottle up at DFS this week, my old one is finishing (like FINALLY)!!
I didn’t pair it with the New Nude foundation but I tried it with the old Nude foundation. The finish is awesome- radiant and smooth. I shall try it with the New Nude foundation. 🙂
Yay! Great to know that you are finishing your foundation. I feel extremely happy to be able finish a product. :p
The sense of achievement when I finish something is incredible =)