Good afternoon everyone, here’s a very quick and easy look for dinner parties – prepping for the upcoming festive season already! This look took 20 minutes, one eyeshadow colour and black liquid eyeliner – great for those who are on-the-go or have very little time to dress up.
Hope you like this look and pardon my flat hair – having a bad hair day.
Very few products for this look. Just a foundation and powder to set. Because the eyes are rather glittery and shiny, I went for a semi-matte base for a contrast.
Featuring Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse in I202 Erika F in this look – this shade is gorgeous, it’s glistening and bares a touch of olive. For those who doesn’t like wing eyeliner, you can smudge black eyeliner along the upper lash line – the effect will be more smoky but equally beautiful.
The pair of false eyelashes I have used for this look is slightly longer than what I would normally wear on a daily basis – for that extra “oomph” I guess.
- Prep eye lids with an eyeshadow primer.
- Pat Erika F all over lids, up to crease and soften edges with a blending brush.
- Apply a nude/cream/beige shade under brows to highlight.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Use a black liquid eyeliner to draw wing liner on.
- Apply black eyeliner to 1/3 of lower lash line and soften edges with Erika F.
- Apply mascara and false eyelashes.
Sculpted and highlighted. I chose a blush shade that’s not too shimmery and has a similar undertone to my lip colour.
- Apply blush along the hollows of cheeks and blend upwards to soften colour.
- Apply a deeper shade along the hollows of cheeks to add definition.
- Apply a highlighter to highest points of cheek bones.
Line lips with lip liner and fill in with Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Troublant (reviewed here).
Thank you for looking.
Diorskin FOREVER Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder
Chanel Perfect Brows
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Manicure in Honey Glaze
Chanel Le Blanc Whitening Concealer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MAC Velvet Eyeshadow in Vanilla
Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse in I202 Erika F
Lancôme Liner Plume in 01 Noir
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
MAC Matte Powder Blush in Darkly My Dear
NARS Powder Blush in Amour
Lancôme Blush Highlighter Illuminating Powder in Moonlight Rose
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 2C
Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Troublant