This look Bustier is named after the lipstick I used since there’s no name for both the eyeshadow palette and blusher I am using – I am not being cheeky in any way if you are wondering.
Today, featuring a few items from Cosme Decorte, I have a quick and simple olive green smoky eye look for you. Pairing the eyes with soft glowy cheeks and nude lips. This look is most flattering at night but can also look really stunning if you are attending a garden wedding in the late afternoon.
I hope you like this look and let me know what you think.
A semi-matte finish with radiance peeking through. To achieve that, I have used a slightly shimmery primer under a matte finish liquid foundation and set with a shimmery loose powder.
Featuring Cosme Decorte AQ MW Eyeshadow in 018 (reviewed here). You won’t believe how quick and easy this look is, I followed the suggestions by Cosme Decorte and started with the (1) Shading Color and apply progressively lighter colours to create deep and glossy gradations – tho I did alter slightly.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Briefly line upper lash line with MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Black Line – doesn’t have to be perfect as we will be blending eyeshadow over.
- Apply (1) Shading Color all over lids, stop below crease – smudge eyeliner to soften line.
- Apply (2) Accent Color above (1) Shading Color and blend – try not to go over crease as this shade is a little too strong.
- Apply (3) Highlight Color under brows.
- Use a khaki colour eyeliner along 2/3 of lower lash line, blend with (1) Shading Color.
- Run a beige eyeliner along lower water line to brighten up the eyes. This will help reduce redness of the eyes too.
- Apply (4) Shiny Color to inner corners of eyes.
- Add mascara and false eyelashes if needed.
I didn’t want very sculpted cheeks for this look, I wanted to keep it simple with a little definition so I chose a more natural hue to contour my cheek bones. Followed by adding a decent dose of blusher on apples of the cheeks and we are done.
I have picked a nude lip colour for this look, you can go for a deeper colour if you wish or add some gloss.
Thank you for looking.
Guerlain Météorites Perles Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer
Sekkisei Supreme Whitening Liquid Foundation
Sekkisei Supreme Loose Powder
Chanel Perfect Brows
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Manicure in Honey Glaze
Chanel Le Blanc Whitening Concealer
Cosme Decorte AQ MW Eyeshadow in 018
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Black Line
Chanel Precision Eye Definer in Khaki Platine
NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte
Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
Princess Lee False Eyelashes in PX-8
NARS Powder Blush in Douceur
Cosme Decorte AQ MW Blend Blush in RD 400
Ettusais Lip Essence Stick
Cosme Decorte AQ MW Lipstick in BE 878 Bustier
Rescue Beauty Lounge Anne