Hello everyone. Today, I have a look that’s glamorous and a little glistening for you – another look for this festive holiday season. This look is great for events and dinner parties – and because it’s mainly neutral, dress in whatever colour you wish, you will still look stunning.
Featuring Tom Ford, Dior and RMK base products in this look, I hope you like it.
I am really starting to love the bunch of RMK base products I bought. I never thought it would give such a perfect finish – this liquid foundation feels light and is extremely easy to blend. And the pressed powder I used to set has a beautiful soft sheen that perks up my complexion almost instantly.
- Start off with a face primer – this will help makeup last longer and that’s what we need.
- Apply liquid foundation, conceal if needed and set with loose powder/pressed powder.
Neutral yet sultry – the Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Golden Mink (reviewed and swatched here) is gorgeous and perfect for creating a pair of softly smoked out eyes.
- Apply shimmery tan shade all over lids, including under the brows.
- Apply shimmery brown on lids, stop just under the crease.
- Blend to soften edges.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Use a rich, chocolate reddish-brown eyeliner along the upper lash line – the line doesn’t have to be perfect because we will be smudging it.
- Smudge brown eyeliner with shimmery brown eyeshadow – this will create the subtle smoky effect.
- Layer and intensify shimmery brown hue if necessary.
- Line lower lash line with a shimmery brown eyeliner and use shimmery brown eyeshadow to soften the edges.
- Apply glittery gold to the inner corners of the eyes.
- Apply glittery bronze to center of the lids – if you want to achieve a more glittery look, apply glittery bronze over entire lid.
- Apply mascara and false eyelashes.
Depending on the lip colour you choose, you may want to adjust the brightest of your blush. Because I will be wearing a rather soft and nude lips, I went for brighter cheeks.
- Lightly sculpt cheek bones with a bronzer or a contouring shade.
- Apply blush to the apples of cheeks.
- Apply highlighter to the highest points of cheek bones.
- Blend edges with a finishing brush to soften the mood.
I couldn’t resist, I needed to use Diorling. You can choose any shades from reds to nudes or even nude pinks for this look. Or if you are daring enough, you can go for vampy, berry lips. I feel that Diorling brings the entire look together with a soft, feminine yet modern touch – not too muted yet nothing too loud. You can go for nude-brown lips too, I think it will look great with this look.
Thank you for looking.
RMK Creamy Polished Base in 00
RMK Liquid Foundation
RMK Pressed Powder N (P) in 02
Chanel Perfect Brows
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Manicure in Honey Glaze
Chanel Le Blanc Whitening Concealer
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Golden Mink
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
YSL Waterproof Eye Pencil in 2 Patent Leather
Make Up Store Eye Pencil in Chocolate Cheesecake (metallic)
Benefit They’re Real Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
Tom Ford Cheek Color in 03 Flush
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer in 03 Amber Bronze Medium
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Luminizing Face Enhancer in 12
Ettussais Lip Essence Stick
Dior Diorific True Colour Luminous Lipstick in 340 Diorling
Chanel Top Coat Velvet