Oh my, it’s already December? 2012 definitely flew by – I could still remember last Christmas as if it was yesterday. Today, I have a relatively simple look for you featuring several MAQuillAGE items from their True Series released this Fall. Find out more about the items here.
This look great for dinners and parties – I find it glamorous yet understated. It’s also great for those who wants just a hint of colour on the lids but nothing striking.
Hope you like it.
I have been trying the Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation for over a week and I am really liking it. It provides medium to full coverage – totally what I need at the moment. And the foundation stays fresh all day with minimum touch ups. I like its lasting power and its satin finish – great for both day and night.
Layering is key to achieving this look. I am not sure if you can see the hint of green in the photos but this method is ideal for those who prefers just a touch of colour. Using MAQuillAGE True Eye Shadow in GR 761 – this palette is versatile and the colours are semi-sheer with gorgeous shimmers.
Please refer to number chart below.
- For colours to appear sharper, I have chosen to use a cream base that matches the (3) Harmonize Shadow. Apply cream base over lids and blend to soften edges.
- Apply (3) Harmonize Shadow over cream base – pat on gently.
- Apply (1) Luminous Highlight Base under brows and blend.
- Apply (5) Under-eye Highlighter under the eyes – this actually helps to brighten up the under eye discreetly.
- Use (2) Main Color as a transition colour between (1) and (3) – this will give a three-dimension look to the eyes and add a hint of colour to the lids.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Line upper lids with a black eyeliner and use (4) Line Color to smudge eyeliner.
- Apply black eyeliner to 1/3 lower lash line and blend with (3).
- Apply mascara and some false eyelashes – for this look, I used a pair of corner lashes.
Keeping it simple yet with a touch of radiance. I have chosen the Guerlain Blush Duo in 01 Peach Boy.
- Apply matte shade along cheek bones and blend inwards – towards the apples.
- Layer shimmery shade over apples of the cheeks.
We have quite a smoky eye and bright cheeks, so I am going neutral on my lips. MAQuillAGE True Rouge in BE 361 is perfect to finish off this look.
Thank you for looking.
RMK Creamy Polished Base in 00
Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation
MAQuillAGE Loose Powder
MAQuillAGE Skin-Illuminating & Perfecting Powder
Chanel Perfect Brows
Shu Uemura Hard Formula Hard 9 Walnut Brown 07
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Manicure in Honey Glaze
Chanel Le Blanc Whitening Concealer
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Skinny Jeans
MAQuillAGE True Eye Shadow in GR 761
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
Benefit They’re Real Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
D.U.P False Eyelashes in 917
Guerlain Blush Duo in 01 Peach Boy
Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm
MAQuillAGE True Rouge in BE 361
YSL 28 Bronze Aztec