This season calls for some colours – I have a few more colourful looks coming up but first, let’s take a look at this one. Featuring a few items I received from prestige brand Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ.
There are three variation of blues going on on the lids for this look. Each layered atop one another, building a rich and complex jewel tone veil over the lids. Nothing deep and mysterious but something fresh and brightening.
I wouldn’t say this look is work appropriate but more for dinner and dance. You can further enhance this look by adding some black to the outer corners of the eyes. Or simply rim eyes with an ultra rich black eyeliner for more drama.
Hope you like this look I have created.
I kept my face natural and polished – nothing glowy for this look as the eyes and cheeks will be filled with shimmers.
Lots of layering and blending but don’t worry, it’s fairly simple because the colours are so easy to blend. With a few strokes, the colours blend together seamlessly and effortlessly.
For me, I had to tight line my upper lash line and add false eyelashes – if not, my eyes will look very small due to the icy blue. Skip using Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in BL 215 Ice is you have small eyes. Use black to define outer corners of the eyes or gently smoke up the lash line to make eyes appear bigger.
- Apply a thin layer of Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in BL 215 Ice all over lids.
- Apply blue from Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Eye Color Quad in 209 Sapphire to outer corners of eyes.
- Apply blue from Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Eye Color Quad in 210 Aquamarine to inner corners of the eyes.
- Tight line upper lash line with black eyeliner.
- Lightly run sapphire blue along lower lash line and soften edges with the brown from quad.
- Use aquamarine blue along inner corners of lower lash line.
- Apply mascara and false eyelashes if needed.
Matte pink blush for this look and add a thin layer of Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Luminizing Face Enhancer in 13 Sand Beige on cheek bones to highlight.
Any nude beige/pink lips will complete the look.
- Moisturize lips with Chanel Hydramax + Active Nutrition Lip Care.
- Apply Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Extra Rich Lipstick in T3 Baby Julia to the entire lip and Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Extra Silky Lipstick in 105 to center of the lips.
Thank you for looking.
Anna Sui Moisture Rich Foundation Primer
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Silky Cream Foundation
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Cream Foundation
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Translucent Loose Powder
Urban Decay NAKED Basics (Naked 2, Faint and Crave) for brows
Benefit Speed Brow
Chanel Le Blanc Whitening Concealer
Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in BL 215 Ice
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Eye Color Quad in 209 Sapphire
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Eye Color Quad in 210 Aquamarine
Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 88 Noir Intense
Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash (sample)
D.U.P False Eyelashes in 108
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Luminizing Face Enhancer in 13 Sand Beige
Chanel Hydramax + Active Nutrition Lip Care
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Extra Rich Lipstick in T3 Baby Julia
Clé de Peau BEAUTÉ Extra Silky Lipstick in 105
MECCA Cosmetica Thaisa