Hello everyone, I am so excited as I had a little extra free time to do a look for you this week. It has been increasingly difficult to find time and energy to do looks nowadays and I am glad Femme Boulevard kept me going – at least I produce 1 look every month eh?
Anyway, today’s look features something sweet, youthful and ultra feminine using a bunch of Lancôme products.
The colour scheme of this look is somewhat similar to Look In Harmonie Du Soir but less pink, more brown with a touch of purple. This eye look looks so much better in real life, under yellow light as the shimmers glisten so beautifully – am sorry, my white light couldn’t capture the shimmers.
Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this look as I did creating it – playing with makeup keeps me sane!!
I kept my complexion looking pretty matte for this look using Lancôme Mat Miracle -24H- followed by concealing and highlighting specific areas to bring light to the face. I wanted a fresh face so I skipped using any dark contouring shades.
Simple yet defined with glistening shades. If you need more definition, use a darker shade for corners of the eyes – you can always bring this look up a notch by changing a lip colour too.
- Apply Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit all over lids as a base.
- Apply a thin layer of Lancôme T206 (sparkling purple) over Birthday Suit.
- Use a deep brown to define corners of the eyes.
- Apply Lancôme I202 Erika F to inner corners of the eyes and pat lightly over T206.
- Tight line upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
- Line 3/4 of upper lash line with black eyeliner and blend with a deep brown eyeshadow to soften the line.
- Apply black eyeliner to 3/4 of lower lash line and blend with a deep brown eyeshadow to softer the line as well.
- Use light pink from Lancôme F95 Baby Romance to highlight brow bone.
- Mix silver and pink from Baby Romance and apply to inner corners of the eyes.
- Apply mascara and false eyelashes if needed.
I wanted some colour and definition but nothing too much so I opted for Le Métier de Beauté Blushing Bronzed Duet in Romeo & Juliet – I mixed both shades together to contour and blush my cheeks. Love the healthy and subtle glow.
Any pink nudes will do the job to complete this look.
Thank you for looking
Lancôme La Base Pro
Lancôme Mat Miracle -24H-
Lancôme Teint Miracle Concealer
Lancôme Teint Miracle Loose Powder
Chanel Perfect Brows
Benefit Speed Brows
Diorskin NUDE Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in OL
Lancôme Ombre Absolue Palette in F95 Baby Romance
Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse Mono Eyeshadow in I202 Erika F
Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse Mono Eyeshadow in T206
Guerlain Ombre Éclat in 187 L’Instand D’un Soupir
YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
Le Métier de Beauté Blushing Bronzed Duet in Romeo & Juliet (thanks Sophia)
By Terry Baume de Rose
Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani in 102
Estée Lauder Molten Lava